Friday, April 8, 2011

Jazzie's first tooth...it came out!

On April 4th, 2011 Jazzie was out in the park playing and a nice lady with her grand daughter was out there and she offered the girls some oreos! how nice! Jazzie comes running home and opens the door and opens her mouth and says look mom, my tooth finally came out after I bit into an oreo !! lol, she looked so cute, as she handed me her tiny tooth I dropped it and we searched for 10 minutes on the doorstep =) my fault I know lol but anyhow we did find the tooth and she did not even bleed very much, if at all! Her big girl grown up tooth is coming in right away , so white and shiny lol I put her tooth in a ziploc baggie, tucked her into bed later that night and she awoke to 10$ under her pillow and the build a bear card didnt hurt either hahahaha, she asked me why her tooth was still in the bag and I said oh well, the tooth fairy always let you keep your first tooth lol (OMG was I supposed to take the tooth out of the bag lol!? I totally forgot the protocol lol ..I almost blew that one ROFL!!!!) I have not lost a tooth in a longgg time so forgive me lol here is a pic of my baby girl after she lost her tooth, so proud haha, she has a little lisp now haha sooo cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment