All the kids were playing at the park on Sunday and Jazzie came home and told me there was a rat in the park, well she actually said it was a mouse lol. I did not really think it was alive, I figured the poor thing had been dead and almost got run over by someone on their bike who did not see it, well... long story short we left it out there until Tony followed me out to the park to look for it after the kids were asleep, we found it and Tony scooped him up and put him into an empty diaper box haha, I was too scared to pick him up but the next day I went and got him a cage..food..bedding ..etc lol I wrote the lady who heads our HOA and asked her to send out letter to community to see if anyone claims him, for now we are fostering him lol Jazzie named him PETAL lol no clue why but she also calls him Ratatouille lol or splinter as Tony calls him! He is no bother at all, he plays all night and sleeps all day, what a life haha
No comments:
Post a Comment